Dumpling's Lilypie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Baby Zee's Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Infanticipating

As I write this, I am on my 38th week of pregnancy and I am 3 days away from my delivery date! Quite excited but nervous, too! Round-the-clock nursing, swollen and cracked nipples, incessant crying... ahh, yes.. it's all coming back to me now!


This pregnancy has been a complicated and challenging one compared to my first (morning sickness still plagues me to this very day!). I've also been waiting for the pregnancy glow (which I enjoyed with my first) to kick-in... but looks like it decided to skip my stop this time! 


Good thing I have hard, solid evidence that once upon a time, I had a happy and stress-free pregnancy. How I miss those happy days! (I was also 38 weeks when these photos were taken but boy, does my tummy look different now!)














Photos taken by The Stork Studio.


Despite my pregnancy woes, I am very much excited to hold my baby girl! 
Please include us in your prayers for a safe and smooth delivery! 


Might be MIA for a while but please do follow me via twitter @ iloveyummymummy! 







3 comments:

  1. I love the title of this post! I'm sure you are extremely excited :) Dropping by from Startup Babies and was just thinking you'd be interested in this book my friend wrote.

    It teaches how moms can communicate with newborns: http://greeneggsandmoms.com/the-blossom-method-book-review.html

    Good luck :)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very excited! Thanks for the link and for dropping by my blog :) Hope to see you again real soon! :)

      Delete
  2. nice post! i love your pics... beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete